Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February 2012 GLYMM Box ♥

Today I wanted to share with you the contents of my first ever GLYMM box. I was SO excited for this to arrive! Basically, GLYMM is a monthly subscription service that you pay $10 dollars a month for, and you recieve 4-5 deluxe size samples delivered straight to your door.

So here's what I received in my February box & what I thought of them!




The packaging was super cute and elegant. I loved the ribbon with the GLYMM name on it. When I untied it, I saw the goodies!


I was exceptionally excited to see I recieved two full-sized products this month! In the box I recieved a full sized Sula Natural Eyeshadow in "Purple Haze," a full sized Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in "Hibiscus," a sample of Mai Couture Blot & Bronze papers, & a sample of Glam Glow Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask.





Overall, I was very pleased with my box this month! I really love the box itself, the eyeshadow colour is completely perfect for me, as I love purples and use them VERY frequently since they help make my brown eyes pop! I also love the Burt's Bees products and have yet to try the tinted lip balms! When I swatched the lip balm, its a really nice sheer berry colour. I'll likely not use the bronze & blot papers until the summer months, seeing as how its going to leave a bronze glow on my skin. I just feel like they'll work better in the summer in that sense! I'm really looking forward to trying out the mud mask, my skin has been so unhappy lately, maybe this will be a product I repurchase if it helps my skin! :) I also think it was well woth my $10. The full sized eye shadow is worth $8 on its own! I've hear a lot of complaints about GLYMM but so far, I'm VERY happy with my box.

I can't wait until next month!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I can't wait to get mine! The shadow looks great as does the lip balm. I've seen other boxes that had creme shadow instead

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to assume you've received yours by now! How did you like it? Did you get the same stuff? xx

    ReplyDelete